Institutional Advisory Reports
Register here to receive your complimentary copies.
From Zero to Retirement Plan Advice�in 60 days
Learn how Charles Schwab turned a two-fold challenge for plan sponsors into a powerful opportunity for growth.
- With retirement plan advice services proving a strong business driver for the industry, Charles Schwab Corporate Services sought to take a major step in breaking down the barriers associated by plan sponsors with offering advice and attracting active plan participants. To do so it enlisted GuidedChoice - a leading innovator in the development and delivery of investment advice - as its key partner in delivering the best in terms of cost, participant access and investment expertise to plan sponsors and plan participants. And with commitments for over 120 new retirement plans since adding advice September 2004 and a fully implemented service for HealthSouth, a major plan sponsor with over $350 million in assets, the role of GuidedChoice in Schwab's success is well proven.
Thinking About Adding Advice? What You Should Know
A white paper by Fred Reish, ERISA Attorney.
- Thinking About Adding Advice? What You Should Know provides a clear description on how to select the right retirement planning solution for employees without incurring unacceptable fiduciary liability. Written by Fred Reish, the author of four books and over 100 articles on ERISA, IRS and DOL audits, this is a "must-read" for executives responsible for administering or funding employee benefits.
Revenue Sharing in the 401(k) Marketplace
How to properly lower your plan expenses using revenue sharing arrangements
- Revenue sharing is a blanket term for the practice of transferring asset-based fees from mutual funds to defined contribution providers. Learn about revenue sharing best practices and how these arrangements can be used to offset plan expenses.
- World Market Review - Our quarterly review and outlook of world financial markets
- Investor - Our quarterly client newsletter
- Investment Education - Designed to keep you informed and in tune with trends and issues that affect your finances. Check back often for updates.
- Planning Central - An interactive, hands-on approach to learning about retirement investing and saving.
- Investment Glossary - Common investment terms and definitions.